Thursday, April 7, 2011

Thursday5 #19

The Thursday Five*

Five posts from the week that are an interesting read. From other dad bloggers, or related sites.

brucesallan.com
-Parenting tips from the poor but happy.


fatherhoodfactor.com 

On Dads and managing anger.


-Raising children in a dark world.



-Twins are coming. Blog is going. For now. Pay Robert a visit and drop some encouragement on him.



-Bonus post because I watched. Say what you like about the coal-face quality game (I for one enjoyed the lay-it-on-the-line hard-nosed-D played by both sides), what goes on after a big-game loss says much about the character of that team. Kudos to the culture that Butler have built into their program. When my kids get to college, sports or not, my guess is that Coach Stevens is exactly the kind of mentor I'd love them to come across. 


Dad U
*Disclaimer: I may or may not post The Weekly Thursday 5: (a) weekly, (b) on Thursdays, or (c) containing an actual total of five posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment